I think that the bash hates me...

And the is the reason I use tcsh. But, every once in a while I have to log into a wild-type mac. Then, I buckle up, play "Search and destroy" in my iPod and dive into the .bash_profile to configure my account. This doesn't happen very often and that is the reason I always forget this:

export PATH=/whatever/i/need/2/point/this/to:$PATH

I hope this help me remember.

On another topic, I just got my copy of iLife '09 and the new iPhoto rocks! Of course, it is a waste of time if your were not looking forward to the face recognition features. I have tried them but they require that either you always take pictures of people looking straight at you or that you spend some considerable time selecting what face belongs to whom.

I am going to spend a few minutes a day doing this but next I want to try iMovie. I'll let you know what I think.

Byebye

Comments

Popular Posts