A photo tribute to Keith Bradnam


Keith Bradnam, master of ceremonies.

Keith has been celebrating his 40th birthday and a fine celebration it has been. I have some photos to share. But I don’t want to just post them with little simple tags. No, I want to elaborate on what each one of them captures. Each one represents a facet of Keith.
Seriously, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you might see things in each picture that I don’t and the other way around. So, let’s begin...
As he puts it, who is Keith Bradnam? Simple question, indeed and with a bit of effort, I can give some simple answers. 


He is precise and meticulous, as exemplified as he carves a turkey. The look of concentration as he directs the knife while holding the bird down with the fork. That is the mark of a professional.
But these qualities do not make him a Vulcan, cold and logical, no. 
He is, in fact, quite fun and happy. You can tell that form the way he smiles. Here I have this picture from his wedding. 



Look a that happy face. No, he wasn’t drinking any spirits (as far as I can tell).
What’s that? He was that happy because he is marrying M.? 
Well, of course, since it is impossible to think of Keith without thinking of M. too.


And this brings me back to the motivation for this post: the Keith Bradnam birthday quiz!!!



Brought to you by Keith Bradnam, Master of Ceremonies extraordinare!
And his lovely assistant M.





To the left of Keith you can see some of the teams that competed for the first place on the quiz, MC Bradnam made something so fun, mind bending and really, so “Bradnam” that his enjoyment was quite contagious.

All credit goes to M. for this picture

This pic was also shot by M. Probably the best of the night.



I am running out of pictures and, since I am no writer (I dare not try the NaNoWriMo, as Keith fearlessly did) I’ll just add two things:


Keith, thank you for doing such wonderful quiz and inviting us all to share on it. You are awesome (you too, M.). 



Comments

Viv Bradnam said…
I guess you got it just about right - but there again, I am quite biased.......I'm his mother !
wtigger said…
Ha, I glad you like the pics. You raised an awesome man!

Popular Posts